Friday, March 1, 2013

Citytrip o'clock - Barcelona

Parc Güell

Parc Güell


Casa Batlló

Sagrada Familia


La Seu Cathedral

Starbucks (what else?).. Too bad they didn't spell my name right :)

Barceloneta

Montjuïc

Montjuïc - Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys

Montjuïc

Montjuïc - Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya

Amorino
Last week I made a trip to Barcelona. I went to visit my friends I met in Salamanca. As expected we visited a lot of Gaudi-things (I was amazed by Sagrada Familia!). 

But we also went to eat the most delicious tapas at Irati, took a look at all the fresh food in La Boqueria, we went for ice cream at Amorino, took a walk nearby the sea, visited Montjuïc, did a little bit of shopping of course (but more about that later), ate dinner at Ohla Hotel and did lots of other fun stuff!

Pretty nice weekend if you ask me! 

Besos, A. 

No comments:

Post a Comment